About Us!

Geoy and I have been married 4 months now. And life is pretty much amazing. We will be in Idaho for the next 3 years or so going to school at BYU-Idaho.

Thursday, August 20, 2009


My first post, its official I have become a blogger. Well Geoy and I got married on April 11th of this year. So far life is great. We have been in Canada for the past few months and I for one am excited to go back to the states in 10 days!!! Geoy has been working for Apx Alarm as a Technician and as for me I just do a whole lot of nothing. But at the same time it has been fun. We have got to spend a lot of time just playing and hanging out with each other, which won’t happen as much when we are both back in school full time. So I am enjoying the time that we have to just be with each other and not stress! Life is pretty great even if the sun never comes out in Canada.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Hey it looks like I will be coming up to Idaho the 2nd week in September. Will you guys be there?!? If so we should get together! Welcome to the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Another blogging sister! I really like this picture of you two! I'm glad you're back in the US and only 3 hours away! Yippee!!! I hope to see you often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy! I found your blog from Bianca's blog! I love your picture you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete